Benefits Of A Young Living Business
In addition to using essential oils for your family and pets, there is also the opportunity to become a Young Living Independent Distributor. Below are some great benefits of the business!
1. Unlimited earning potential. The sky is the limit and you are in the driver’s seat. Click Here To View Our Income Disclosure.
2. Low start up costs. It only costs you $160 to get started. Yes, you read that correctly!
3. Choose the people you work with. You don’t have to worry about that annoying coworker you can’t get away from. With a Young Living Business, you get to choose who you partner with as you build your customers and your team!
4. Choose your own hours. This is not your typical “job”. You aren’t expected to work 7:30 am to 5:00 pm with a half hour lunch break. You set your own hours around your lifestyle. I’m a stay at home mom and most of my hours happen at night after 8 pm. I work this business around my life, not the other way around.
5. Be your own boss. You have no one to answer to but yourself.
6. Tax Advantages. You are now a business owner so you are eligible for tax deductions available to business owners.
7. A will-able business. You can leave your Young Living business to your spouse, kids, or someone else, as it is a will-able business.
8. Travel opportunities. There are many travel opportunities and trips that Young Living sends their distributors on!
9. Residual Income. By definition, “residual income” is income that continues to be generated after the initial effort has been expended. The team you build will continue to contribute to your income for the lifetime of your business.
10. The ability to bless others. I saved this for last because it’s the reason I started this business in the first place. Watching customers have a light bulb moment when they try a particular oil for the first time and seeing the oils change their lives is an absolutely beautiful thing!
If you’re interested in getting started in your business, please call me at (818) 284-6488 or email email@example.com. You can also click here to order your starter kit today and get your business started!